Monday 29 October 2012

Lush: Putty for my hands review

"There's nothing silly about this putty,
We all know how important it is to wash our hands frequently to keep dirt and germs at bay, but if your skin is sensitive then all this washing can cause your hands to become sore and dry. Putty for Your Hands is a brand new invention that uses soothing ingredients like oats, vegetable glycerine, marshmallow mucilage and shea butter to soothe and moisturise the skin as it cleanses"
Putty for your hands is an amazing soap invented yet again by Lush for people with sensitive and dry skin, thus great invention comes naked with no packaging, natural, with a no soap base and no foaming agent which can irritate sensitive skin this soap won't lather like your used to but will leave you with the "I need more" feeling ! what I love about putty for your hands is how quick and effective it works straight into the water I notice my hands have a thin layer of oil to hydrate them straight away after washing, rinsing and patting my hands dry I notice the oil has gone but left behind is noticeably softer and smoother hands, soft to the touch putty has worked it's magic and earned a place in my heart. It's so great for sensitive skin with ingredients such as Shea butter which is a naturally occurring fat derived from the nut of the Katite Karite tree, oats, oat milk, marshmallow mucilage which lubricates and smooths, glycenite which is moisturising and essential oils such as lavender, chamomile and tea tree. Though its great for dry sensitive hands and skin I find it works wonders on my dry to dry hands. My hands have always been dry and this has left a noticeable softness to my hands and I'm very very happy with the product and defiantly will be re buying some more, we'll done lush for another great product !
Hope this is a simple review for you all beauts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment