Wednesday 19 September 2012

SBC Collagen gel review

So some time ago my nana gave me a bag of general stuff she had brought/not liked/didn't need and the first thing to stick out to me was this 1000ml bottle of pink looking goo. Yes goo. SBC a natural facial and body moisturiser for youthful skin and though i have only used one this one is great. The collagen gel comes out as a thick textures blob, don't be put off it smells amazing the product is thick in texture but very almost runny. I have used this product a few times and so has the rest of my family. It does exactly what it says on the bottle "minimises fine lines and puffiness" the product once applied leaves a tacky almost feeling which disappears after a minute or two, SBC is environmentally friendly and does not test on animals. This product retails from £11.00 pounds the smallest pump to my one at 1000 ml which retails at ... £55.00 pounds (I never knew this) the product is worth it hands down, the product can be applied over face and body, under makeup, or at bedtime as a part of a nightly ritual, it can also be used beneath a night cream. It adds an amazing amount of moisture to my skin and is certainly doing the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment