Tuesday 25 September 2012

My facial cleansing routine

Okay so I thought I'd do a post on my facial care routine and the products I use.
Products used-
SBC 3in1 complete cleansing and toning gel with green tea, ginkgo biloba and elderflower.
Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit cream wash.
Lush Eau Roma Water, toner water with lavender water and rose water.
Neutrogena Visibly clear Spot stress control.
Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit oil free moisturiser.
Okay so first things first I apply a generous amount of the SBC to my face and eyes then wipe it away with a damp sponge, this 3in1 products is also a eyemakeup remover. I repeat this step once more wiping away again.
Next I dampen my face and apply the cream wash, washing that away and patting dry with another sponge, next I apply the toner water and wipe that away with a sponge, again i do a second cream wash, washing it away and applying toner again and wiping that away.
Next I use the spot scrub applying that once and washing away, I then pat dry.
Next I once again apply toner this time leaving this product on the skin to dry.
Last but not least I apply my moisturiser to my face and neck and I'm done.
That all I really do to my face to keep it clean, these products are really some thing ill do a review on each.

No comments:

Post a Comment